TE-RH 28/1 5F
- 5 functions: Drilling/impact drilling/chiseling with/without lock
- 2-speed gearing: High torque in 1st gear, high speed in 2nd gear
- One position switch for all functions
- Large soft grip surfaces for pleasant working
- Continuous operation lock: comfortable & user-friendly working
- Pneumatic impact mechanism for very good forward traction
- With rugged SDS-plus chuck with auto-slip-in function
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Additional drill chuck for screwdriving and drilling
- Supplied in transport and storage case E-Box
Facts, figures and information for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 28/1 5F: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||0-1200 min^-1|
|Idle speed (gear 2)||0-2600 min^-1|
|Impact rate||0-4500 min^-1|
|Impact power||3 J|
|Tool holder||SDS plus|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||28 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||6.85 kg|
|Product weight||3.8 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 28/1 5F.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.