- High demolition performance by pneumatic hammer mechanism
- Robust SDS Max tool chuck
- Low-vibration operations by vibration-cushioned main handle
- Soft grip pads absorb vibrations also in additional handle
- Automatically switching off carbon brushes prevent malfunctions
- Robust, durable construction for strong long-term operations
- Extra-long and robust rubber cable
Facts, figures and information for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 1027: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Impact rate||1900 min^-1|
|Impact power||32 J|
|Power cord||400 cm | H07RN-F|
|Gross weight single packaging||15.35 kg|
|Product weight||10.8 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 1027.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.