TE-BD 750 E
- Infinitely adjustable speed control, adjustment without tools
- LCD display for showing the current speed
- 1-16 mm quick-action chuck for all standard drill bit sizes
- MK2 chuck for morse taper bits
- LED light for illuminating the drill table
- Smooth-running and quiet induction motor
- Height-adj. drill table with tilt & swivel function & width ext.
- Emergency stop switch & safety spindle protection for usersafety
- Easy adjustable depth stop for precise drillings
- Drilling spindle with ball bearings for long-lasting use
Facts, figures and information for Bench Drill TE-BD 750 E: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||750 W | 15 min|
|Spindle speed||450 min^-1 - 2500 min^-1|
|Number of speed steps||Continuously|
|Drill table tiltable||45 ° - 45 °|
|Drill chuck mount||B16|
|Drill diameter||1 mm - 16 mm|
|Max. drilling depth||80 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||44.48 kg|
|Product weight||44.4 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Drill TE-BD 750 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.